Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spadogs

Smart & Electric Drive Show & Shine Plus Benefit Bbq For Oontariogreen

9 posts in this topic

Join local e-bike, electric car and smart car owners for the 3rd Annual Community Show and Shine at Whole Foods Market.

We will be meeting at Whole Foods Market Oakville in front of the store for an All You Can Eat BBQ (cost $10 plus HST per person).

Net proceeds will be donated to Ontariogreen Conservation Association, a charitble non-profit that is dedicated to providing environmental education in local classrooms and our community. They will be on-hand with information about their programs.

Mercedes Benz Oakville will be on site to showcase the all-new 2014 SMART fortwo Electric Drive Car and smart e-bike. There will be cars you can drive and bikes you can ride.

Sun Country Highway will be onsite to talk about charging stations and EV infrastructure. As a progressive, Canadian owned company, they are leading the electric vehicle movement across Canada by raising awareness and promoting the adoption of zero emission transportation.

This event will be very educational and a lot of fun. Everyone is welcome!! Please bring your friends and family.

Where: Whole Foods Market Oakville

When: Monday July 28th from 5 - 7 PM

This event is being organized by ecopartners with help and support from our friends at Whole Foods Market Oakville.

For more information about Ontariogreen Conservation Association please visit http://ontariogreen.ca

1) Andy, Julie and Wally

Edited by spadogs

It will be a lot of fun! I sincerely hope to see all our old friends at this event. Hope you can make it. We are taking delivery on a new smart ED and should have that to show :-) Plan to bring bikes too. Plus whatever I can get smart Canada.

1) Andy, Julie and Wally2) Josh 3) Ron

I have to see with my time line closer to the date. I'm in the last second club due to have crazy work has been, you can put me down as tentative.

I have to see with my time line closer to the date. I'm in the last second club due to have crazy work has been, you can put me down as tentative.

Love to see you if you can make it :-)

1) Andy, Julie and Wally2) Josh3) Ron4) GaryIf I can't make this one, being so close to home, I might as well sell my smart.

1) Andy, Julie and Wally2) Josh3) Ron4) GaryIf I can't make this one, being so close to home, I might as well sell my smart.

It will be good to see you. I am hoping there will be a lot cars to check out this year. Should be fun.

The weather co-operated and everyone there had a good time.It was almost exclusively an electric vehicle display, with three E-smarts, two smart E-bikes, three Telsas, a Volt or two and two diesel smarts.It looks like Gary doesn't need to sell his smart ;)

post-7529-1406641647_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641735_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641768_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641798_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641827_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641851_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641869_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1406641889_thumb.jpg