Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smarttech

Funny Story

3 posts in this topic

i met up with a guy lately... he was interested in my diesel smart cabrio for sale,start talking with the guy... he wants it to ship up north in kuujjuaq :lol: how awsome is that? the first smart up deep north, was owned by me :Dbtw: if ever anyone has a smart for sale (diesel or gas, cabrio ou coupe), this man is looking for 3 to 4 other smarts, going to be used as rentals for tourists in the summer :)pm me for the info... dosent b.s. on the price... hahahaha :lol:

Very cool, let me know the last 6 digits of the VIN so I can update the database, if you sell it to him!

Wow, one boat in each year.... that'll be a good show. Maybe they get more than one boat, I'm thinking more of Pangnirtung that actually gets just one boat per year, or is that Grise Fiord? Anyway.....Mine was one of the first cars to hit the shores of Labrador in 2005... I drove out to Red Bay and then had my car loaded on a freighter (Relais Nordik) going from Blanc Sablon to Natashquan.... this was my figure 8 across the entire country..... I only drove a section of Ontario Highway in both directions.....