Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartFleetguy

Smart Canada Worldpride 2014 Car Rally

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The City of Toronto is playing host to WorldPride 2014 from June 20th-29th. This event demonstrates what a progressive city Toronto is and celebrates equality for all.

smart Canada is the official vehicle sponsor of WorldPride 2014 and is holding a kick-off car rally on Saturday, June 14th, starting at 10:30am. Space is somewhat limited, but more event details and sign-up information can be found by visiting:

Rally for WorldPride sign-up page

(Did I mention there's a BBQ lunch after?)

Edited by smartFleetguy

Just received notification now - 10:30am meet-up at CNE Parking Lot 4. Let me know if you did not receive instructions and I'll post them here.

Sry guys, I will not be going. I feel there is too much focus on gay rights and not enough focus on other minority groups rights. Pride is no longer about being gay as it is about capitalism. Toronto politicians are bullied into supporting this regressive event every year.

The event has already happened not sure why you felt the need to post after the fact that you would not attend.

The event has already happened not sure why you felt the need to post after the fact that you would not attend.

Line 1 says "2014 from June 20th-29th" which is 4 days from now. I didn't notice that a few lines down there was mention of an event 2 days ago, sry.I think that we should keep smart car events and politics separate. Especially with very divisive issues.

I think that we should keep smart car events and politics separate.

If it doesn't break rules of the forum or break any laws, those here can do as the like. This might be one of those times you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Hey William, You missed your stardom opportunity that day! What if this You Tube video goes viral???? LOL

"There's only two types of people I can't stand: the intolerant, and the Dutch."Please keep dissent out of this thread. By all means, if you feel the need to highlight the plights of other minority groups, feel free to organize a peaceful rally, contact smart Canada and ask them to participate, then post a thread about it in the appropriate section. Remember, it's all about marketing; everybody wears a pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness, even though heart disease affects more women (one in nine) than all other maladies combined.