twobytwo

Need A New Smart? Best Time Is Now

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

If you're looking for a new ICE (internal combustion engine) fortwo - here's what's happening currently with Mercedes-Benz Corporate stores, contact me for more details.2015 ICE models are in stock, ready to go! ALL colours are the same price - INCLUDING ANTHRACITE MATTE!ALL models include Heated Seats, A/C, Multimedia Stereo (Bluetooth, GPS, Touchscreen, iPod ready, etc...)Current smart owners are entitled to a $2000 loyalty discount on top of current offers.Based on discounts and promos, a current smart owner can get a BRAND new 2015 Pure for $10,159 + HST (includes dealer fees!). On a 2 year lease with 12,000km's/year, this car would be $88/month including tax with putting ONLY your first payment up front ($88). You DO NOT have to get rid of your current smart... you can keep it and add another to the household if you wish! Do you have a student or other family member who needs transportation?My Cell phone bill is more expensive!2015 Pure Canadian Package (Pure + Panoramic Roof, Alloy Wheels and LED drl's) and Passion Coupes are also available.***Electric Drive is also available and selling very well - please let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by twobytwo

Are there any extra incentives for the ED?

Yes indeed! However, I am not familiar with programs offered in Quebec nor can I lease out of Province. If you are interested in a cash purchase without the Ontario Gov rebate, please PM me.Thanks!

Excuse my complete ignorance and misreading of this thread, but are you saying that a never driven Smart can be had for $10,159 + HST, no extra fees or payments? Where do I sign?

Excuse my complete ignorance and misreading of this thread, but are you saying that a never driven Smart can be had for $10,159 + HST, no extra fees or payments? Where do I sign?

Yep! PM'd

Hi twobytwo,

I am from Montreal and I am on the market for a Smart car I was offered this package.

SMARTC fortwo pure coupe

AX1 pure package

R15 run out package

EAZ in white would rather have it in black?

MSRP 14 990 CAD

then all the other costs brought it up to

17,871 Can I get a much better deal in Ontario?

If so I am listening and I would actually go to you if I can get big savings ?Also is there a problem since I am from Quebec when it comes to registering and for the licence plates.

Panzercanuck

Hi Huronland,

Ahhhhhhhh Are you serious ? Ohhh well Thanks for the heads up on Two by two.

If there is any MB sales people out there that can help I am listening

Just revisited this thread.

I wish I had bought back then!

Actually, I wish these deal was still available ;)