Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smart_guy

Appreciation Bbq From Troy Wilson

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Club Smart Car has provided a great deal of positive influence to my business and I would like to say thank you. I am going to host a BBQ for Smart owners, customers, friends and fellow members on Saturday July 12th. I will be at the shop all day but will start the BBQ at noon until 3 or 4pm. We will have free hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and drinks.I would like to ask for anyone interested in attending please let me know so that I can be sure to accommodate the proper number of people. Also if anyone attending would like veggie burgers or non gluten buns please let me know so I can accommodate you too. Spread the word but make sure I get a head count. I can be reached:Here on CSCwww.troywilsonautomotive.comservice@troywilsonautomotive.comcall or text 613-558-4742or on Facebook Troy Wilson Automotive. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Troy

Cool! Do you know Michel Aube, the Peugeot guy in town?

This is SO cool! Will there be free diagnostics? ;)I'll put it in my calendar and RSVP closer to tee date. Will you care for contributions? (salads, beverages, etc.)

Ya Mike is just around the corner from us. Cool little cars and he drives them all the time :)I do think there will be free diagnosis with all the smart enthusiasts around :) As for bringing anything sure feel free to bring stuff if you would like. I plan to have macaroni salad, coleslaw, chips, burgers, hot dogs and pop. And by all means if you know other smarties that are not part of the club that would like to attend just have them let me knowTroy

This is an opportunity I cannot miss!I can bring along a quinoa salad... and also a camera. I'm not too bad at taking pictures. If they are decent enough, maybe you could post them on your FB account afterwards B)

I have approached several of my suppliers and I am going to have some items for sale at the BBQ at 10% over cost. Oil filters, AMSOIL products, and general maintenance stuff. I currently have 1 new muffler that I will be selling for $499 + tax, 1 set of front springs for $98 + tax as a one time special for the event. If there are any parts that you guys would like please let me know and I will order for you. I will have invoices to prove my 10% and also want to point out that when paying with debit or credit I lose 2% to the bank and Im ok with the 8% I am left with .Thanks and hope to see you all in a couple weeks.Troy

Looks like the weather is planning on cooperating tomorrow! Looks like I'll be washing the car tonight ;)

I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend. A family emergency is keeping me away, but thankfully, all is OK. The day is perfect for it and I hope you guys are having a wonderful time!Sorry to have missed you all.

Edited by Lito