Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twobytwo

July! Time For A New Smart At Mb Markham!

11 posts in this topic

First off - I am super excited to meet everyone going to the Mystery Run in August - woohoo!

I am with Mercedes-Benz Markham, an MB Corporate store on Kennedy between highways 407 and 7.. Please contact me for more details, I cannot comment on offers/programs from other (independent) dealerships.

ICE (Internal Combustion Engine)

2015's are in stock!

PURE - standard features include Multimedia touchscreen radio (GPS, CD player, Bluetooth, etc), Heated seats, A/C...

** PURE w/ STYLE PACKAGE - adds alloy wheels and LED Daytime Running lights

PURE Canadian Package - Is essentially a PURE plus Alloy Wheels, LED drl's and Panoramic roof.

PASSION - Coupes are available, some with upgraded Brabus wheels

Key Things to know...

Loyalty continues! $1000 for Mercedes-Benz Owners, $2000 for smart owners. Keep your car, trade it in, sell it privately, give it to a relative... doesn't matter, as long as you own/lease the car when you come for the new one!

Register the car to your (incorporated) business and get a $500 corporate discount.

Additional Dealer incentives (PM me for more details)

You: "Noah! I need an example of what this means on a Pure with MSRP of $14,800 plus dealer fees and taxes!"

Me: "If you have a smart now (loyalty), a new Pure would be $11,525 including all dealer fees AND taxes!"

You: "But I want to lease!"

Me: "Fantastic! $0 down 2 year, 12,000km/yr lease is $90/month with $90/first payment upfront. Put $1000 down plus HST and the first payment, and your monthly is about $43!"

We can obviously do a longer term or more km's if you need... or bump you up to a Canadian package or Passion

ED (Electric Drive)

Lots of Cars in stock - both Coupe and Cabriolet!

$8500 after tax Ontario Government rebate ($7522 pre-tax)

Up To $4500 support from smart :yahoo:

Loyalty of $1000 for BOTH smart and Mercedes-Benz owners

Register the car to your (incorporated) business and get a $500 corporate discount.

THATS ALMOST HALF PRICE!

You: "Noah! I need an example of what this means on a Basic ED Coupe with no options at all! Or how about one of the fully loaded ones?"

Me: "Contact me for more details... it's too good to post here!"

Shall meet you in person at the Mystery Run, Noah!! It sounds like so much fun, we are excited to go. :D [

Hey, Just in case anyone is interested, a few ALL Black (bodypanels & Tridion) and ALL White BASE ED's (no options at all) are arriving this week... They'll go pretty quick so PM me for more details!All ED's have A/C, glass roof, etc... standard. Usually the options include Touring (cruise control) and the multimedia touchscreen radio (gps/Bluetooth/etc..>)Thanks

It was mentioned in another thread, but yes... there is the availability of a $99 lease on ED. Contact me directly for more details please :)

Just a short note to thank Noah for the really speedy and easy delivery of my new Smart. If you are considering the purchase of a new Smart it is well worth your time to see Noah, he found just the vehicle I was looking for at an excellent price, and he was always prompt replying to all my emails regarding the car I was looking for. Take the time to drop him an email or visit the dealership for a test drive, you will not be disappointed!

Thanks! Much appreciated - it's great to be an enthusiast and salesperson at the same time... I get to help so many people looking for fun cars!Stay tuned, August promos will be posted soon!

Man I've been itching for an ED...but Alberta doesn't offer any rebates. Weber MB in Edmonton wanted ~$33k :(