Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlossyTheSmart

Broken Avatars

6 posts in this topic

It looks like the upgrade has broken a few peoples avatars (smart142, smartzuuk, that I noticed). I apologize if I've broken yours. I think you just need to go into your profile and upload the avatar again.

I don't think I've had one in a while, but now instead of empty space near my name there is a silly silhouetto of a man, scaramouche!

OK, I think I got them all fixed now. If your avatar is still missing, then... just reupload it.

Mine was cropped as a result of the change to the new format then when I tried re-cropping it to better effect the adjustable borders won't adjust.....so I deleted it to try again and now am stuck with the generic avatar as the cropping feature just stopped working for me,maybe I should have been happy with what I had?( my mouse has been twitchy lately, maybe it's time for a new one....)

Odd that it would have been cropped. It shouldn't have done that. I haven't played with the online cropping tool in the new software either, so no comment there. I'll see how it works from my end. Re-uploading an avatar SHOULD work...