Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmoonen

Just a little update about whats going on & services!

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone just to give an update on whats going on, I've won multiple contracts down south and shut down full resorts for construction and renovations so essentially all the smart car stuff is essentially non-existent until the contacts are completed until give or take mid December. These projects are mega bucks for one of the biggest hotel chains worldwide so don't be insulted if I don't reply to messages, there's plenty of helpful members here on the forum to help you out and if you need parts I'll put you in contact with a friend of mine.

Sorry guys but I have to make some priories in life but I'll be back online as soon as I can! :wavey:

Dillen

Edited by dmoonen

Congrats on landing some big contracts! No need to apologize for the success of your main business!

Edited by darren

Yahoo Dillen

good for you good for your company, keep in touch remember if we can help with any embroidery, shirts or jackets let us know, you will get the club discount,

see you when it slows down a little.

Karen and Jake

Thanks guys

Just some more details on what I'm actually doing :P Essentially all resorts down south their biggest expense is hot water believe it or not, most islands pay between 32-48 cents/kw for electric and their monthly bills hover around 10-50K USD/month easily. Essentially what I've been doing is coordinating and engineering installs to supply +-70% of their DHW load and payback hovers around the 1-4 year mark on current rates. Once I'm done the designing and coordinating my traveling installation team from the DR does the installation usually in and out in less then two weeks.

Here's some of my projects over the year these guys are small compared to the new ones:

post-12052-0-82107800-1411487740_thumb.jpg

post-12052-0-51424000-1411487771_thumb.jpg

Also custom buildings for hurricane level 2 winds

post-12052-0-96109200-1411488284_thumb.jpg

post-12052-0-65296300-1411488301_thumb.jpg

post-12052-0-43008600-1411488325_thumb.jpg

post-12052-0-01632300-1411488345_thumb.jpg

@Karen I'll pm you, the guys were asking for jackets and polo's I'd like to establish a price list so they can order.

Edited by dmoonen