darren

Anyone having difficulty logging on to Vehicle Homepage?

97 posts in this topic

I tried logging on last night and keep getting "invalid password" errors. Is anyone else having issues?

We are logging in daily... no problems here. Awesome to have a warm car in the morning!!

Hmm. I was too, until yesterday. Somehow, my account seems to have gone KABLOOEY. I guess i'm going to have to dig around in my paperwork to find my registration code.

We have also had problems. We solved the login problem by changing the password. We still have to occasionally log in a couple of times when we get the invalid password message before it works.

Our charge and depart still does not work. This morning my remote attempts to preheat the interior did not work.

Currently at the dealer getting A service done. Hopefully the latest software update fixes these problems. Otherwise I will wait for next software update in a year. Not a major problem in my opinion. Car is stored indoors.

I just tried to log in. Site loads a blank page. Tried 5 times with same result. Never seen this before.

I just tried resetting my password again, and this time it worked... the email arrived within seconds. I don't know why it wasn't working for the last three days, but obviously something got fixed somewhere.

The smart homepage now loads to either a blank page, or a page with entirely unclickable buttons.

Who do we contact to let them know it's broken? They must have made a change to the page...

Hmm. Seems to work okay on my iPhone. What device/browser are you using?

For Canadian support, try this address:

cac.canada@mercedes-benz.ca

It seems to have been narrowed down to a Chrome update over on SCoA. So it won't work on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux versions of Chrome, but will work on anything else (Including Chrome for iOS, since it uses the same rendering engine as Safari). Try something other than Chrome and see if you're still having issues.

Doesn't work on any of the PC browsers I have available to me either.

post-6301-0-25170900-1417563776_thumb.png

post-6301-0-56264600-1417563781_thumb.png

post-6301-0-85013100-1417563790_thumb.png

post-6301-0-22263800-1417563946_thumb.png

These all used to work. They clearly broke something.

--Steve

post-288-0-05991800-1417588047_thumb.png

Weird. It still works for me on my iPhone, and just got in just fine on Safari on my machine at work.

But i'm getting a similar result to you using Chrome:

post-288-0-17257300-1417588156_thumb.png

It remains broken for me... This is a really cool, and useful feature that I was using everyday. I'm really disappointed that it is suddenly unavailable to me.

You're using an iPhone or iMac or somethign though, yes?

I think they tested this update on iPhone, and ignored everything else.

--Steve

It looks like the Vehicle Homepage was updated this week -- assuming they roll out the same version to all users. Anyhow, for the past few days, it has been forcing me to log in every time -- checking the "stay logged in for 30 days") box is not working for me. Anyone else seeing this? I'm seeing the same issue from the desktop (Chrome) and from an Android mobile device.

Rod