Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roylerumble

looking for body panels for my 05 cdi

5 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find some body panels that were damaged but can't track any down on ebay, local classifieds, etc. I can't even contact people who've posted on here. How do I upgrade my membership to do so?

Your membership is fine.

The people you are trying to contact are probably not on the forum any longer.

Canman

Yep, as long as you are a fully validated member (Which is a requirement to even post), you are able to send private messages to members. They may not be around anymore or their PM inbox may be full. Of course, there is always a possibility of something else going on. Is there an error message when you are unable to send the message?

That being said, used panels don't pop up all that often on their own. You're more likely to find panels from a parts car. KDubya may have a set of Ruby Red Metallic panels sitting around, since he got a parts car and swapped the panels from that onto his car.

Just personal message them. The forsale section doesn't give you an option to just reply you'll need to PM them

awww some people. He sends me a pm , I respond, then he doesn't get back to me.

I find that a lot with kijiji people - they don't follow through and are always trying to low ball you.