Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twobytwo

Pre-Owned 2014 Electric Drive Coupe

9 posts in this topic

We have a customer who wanted to move up to a new C-Class Mercedes-Benz, so he decided to trade in his 2014 Electric Drive Coupe.

Under 10,000km's (about 9900), Smart Certified (CPO) means warranty is Valid until Dec 21st 2019 (can be extended) or 120,000km's.

White BodyPanels with Red Tridion and matching RED interior

-Multimedia Touchscreen Radio

-Ambient Lighting

-Touring Package (3-spoke steering wheel, cruise control).

*** New Price: $16,500 plus HST. PM me with questions or to arrange a time to see it. Will post a picture shortly.

Update:

3 month payment waiver (up to $250/month) is available for ALL pre-owned smarts, including this ED!

Edited by twobytwo

BUMP!

Just pointing out that this car can go to any province as the 1 year required for the Gov' rebate has passed. Contact me for details. Thanks

Hey Mike, While I'd be interested to see how this car goes through an auction... a month is hardly long enough to qualify a car to go to it. At the very least, since we're completely sold out of ED's, it's a car I want on my lot so that I can show and test drive an ED for customers to place their order for a new one.

A lot of dealers have a 30 day rule but some have a 60 day rule...either way, if the price is right, it won't be there for 30 days.

Perhaps that's more of a BC thing, or that I'm in a corporate dealership vs independent... But often it's only off-make or old cars (older than 2010) which we can't extend warranty on, that go to auction. 99% of our pre-owned cars are 2-4 year old off-lease vehicles.

Bump/Update:

3 month payment waiver (up to $250/month) is available for ALL pre-owned smarts, including this ED!

Under 10,000km's (about 9900), Smart Certified (CPO) means warranty is Valid until Dec 21st 2019 or 120,000km's.

*** New Price: $16,500 plus HST. PM me with questions or to arrange a time to see it. Will post a picture shortly.

Edited by twobytwo