Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartcruzin

Spotted mint looking 2006 stream green convertible, 56,206 Kms, at dealership

10 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all! My New Years resolution is to get back to this site after a couple of busy years working too much, Lol! Anyway, I've had my eye on this sweet little car at Jim Pattison Volvo of Victoria. They have pictures and a video on their website of this little gem. I can't have two of them but I would sure like to see it get a good home.

There's not a scratch on it, obviously garaged as the top looks brand new. The plastic rear window in the soft top is totally unscratched. Someone's lovingly cared for this cream puff. They advertise a/c but doesn't have it. When I first noticed this car a month ago it was near $9,000.00 but has been holding steady at $6,888.00 for a few weeks.

VIN is WMEAK00F86J282928, for you Mike T!

I look at it everyday as I walk past the dealership. It's rare a car draws me in that much but alas, I don't need three vehicles! Maybe this could turn out to have a new life with an owner that'll cherish it as much as I love mine!

Take care over the holidays my friends. I see I have pages and pages of catch-up reading to do!

No heated seats = show stopper for us. But yeah it is nice, we stopped and had a look at it a couple of months ago when the price was crazy.

Oh yes but I love them all the same. So does Sandy T. This is a nice car though.

I wish I could buy that little 450 and bring it into Florida. I do have a question about it, though. In looking at all the pics, the right rear reflector seems to be tu-toned as in red/white. Is that the way it is supposed to be or is part of the lens cracked and missing? I have never noticed that on the rear of 450's before.

Good eye! Those are little tape/sticker reflectors and in this case one has partially torn away. The dealer sells them for a buck or so.

Haven't seen this car since near the end of December, 2014 at the dealership.

Just googled and it's now at Jim Pattison Toyota on Douglas Street with an advertised price of $7,995.00. 56,212 kms.

$5K and I would consider it. Volvo must have auctioned it and the new Toyota dealer picked it up.