stjimmy

CDI Remap File

64 posts in this topic

I am testing several maps now..

My cdi has 365184 version, looks like there are several other map versions. Can someone recommend one?

I cannot test all of them! Its too many!!

I have original file and tuned file on each version.

Can I post at here?

There are slight differences between the various original maps. My original MAP was 1037 36 5278. Currently on MAP 1037 35 1855. Would appreciate if you could post remapped ori files of those.

Trying random tunes has usually an bad outcome. lol

Is yours a 450cdi?

Yeah I think so, I only tested 365277 map, much smoother gear changes and power!

I own two 450, 2004 CDI, and 2005 101 Brabus Ultimate.

1 person likes this

There are slight differences between the various original maps. My original MAP was 1037 36 5278. Currently on MAP 1037 35 1855. Would appreciate if you could post remapped ori files of those.

Hummm.. I thought higher version is better. I will post all maps I have.

Thanks for posting those. I'll try 365278 when I get the engine back in my Cabrio.

Do you see more than normal smoke with your map? Is there any noticeable increase in power and grunt?

Thanks for posting those. I'll try 365278 when I get the engine back in my Cabrio.

Do you see more than normal smoke with your map? Is there any noticeable increase in power and grunt?

Yes Noticeable, boosts brings up faster than stock. Faster gear changes.

Its same smoke like stock and smell.

You really need to post a photo of your Ultimate 101!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftuf3tbn7m7zcdr/cdi.zip?dl=0

Some map versions are missing original file. Hope it helps.

I tested only 365277 map for now, going to use it for a long period.

Cheers for all DIY remappers!

Thanks you very much for this pack!

Gonna give a try for sure.... Actually I have a Fortwo 450 CDI 2006 Canadian Version, did you have any idea of wich one is the best one the my version?!

Need to have a better torque and gear change....

TOLSEN : Also for you, a very very big thanks for all your good information!

I still got my Smart on the blocks and engine on a stand so have not had the opportunity to test any of these remap file. Please let us know how the car performs with them loaded.

And btw, what is the different between the mod file and the original file? and anyone know if the egr are disable in the map file? thanks again!

does anyone have a real remaped map ?

so i can give it a try :D
i can test it with my frend he has a stock 450cdi

Why when someone can give me one for free ?

Out there are a lot of tuned maps for some cars

I have a tuned map gor e90 320d if someone need it

I don't think that most maps are officially "shareware". In other words, sharing them is likely a form of theft.

1 person likes this

Remapping is tampering and is banned in many countries.

They do not remap your map. All they do is upload another map. More smoke and increased engine wear is the result.

I run my Smart on an original map. Have no reason going faster. Only driving on public roads. No race tracks.

But that's no fun, Fast is fun ;)

Fast driving is for race tracks not for public roads. By driving fast you put yourself and other road users in danger. Driving is a privilege that should not be misused.

Think I ought to start campaining to make remapped cars automatically fail the vehicle test.

A remap on a smart is a good thing, my friends smart changes gears on 3000rpm, and my smart changes gears on 2000rpm

I didn't remap for outright speed. 54 hp instead of 40 still makes my car the least powerful on the road aside from other smarts. No, the remap provides more torque through the middle of the band, resulting in crisper acceleration while merging. This makes the car more safe, not less. It now drives almost like a real car.

1 person likes this

Remapping is tampering and is banned in many countries.

They do not remap your map. All they do is upload another map. More smoke and increased engine wear is the result.

I run my Smart on an original map. Have no reason going faster. Only driving on public roads. No race tracks.

Interestingly, some manufacturers now offer remaps on their own vehicles. BMW will remap their vehicles

and, the best part is that the warranty is unaffected...

1 person likes this

I agree, the remap that Eddy sells is good for what's probably about 60 HP and it makes the 0-100 time fall from about 20-21 seconds to ~15. The in-gear acceleration is greatly improved too, making merging on a highway safer. It's still the slowest car on the road. Even if it shortens the engine life, it still is a good tradeoff. One member with this map drove to 300K km before his car was written off in a collision.

1 person likes this