Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twobytwo

2016 ED ordering

6 posts in this topic

The 2016 ED (451 body) just popped up on my inventory for ordering. Looks like production will start in the first half of March, Cars should be here by the end of April or early May.

Lots of 2015 ICE still available!

Taking deposits to be have first dibs on ordering a 2016 ICE (453); ordering should start in April.

please let me know if you have any questions.

My dealership is on Kennedy just north of hwy 407 in Markham (Toronto)

Perhaps some lease figure of Ed and 453 will help?

Another question is the first journey if distance from dealer is more than 130 km?

PM me your email address! I can't share exact lease numbers for ED here (sorry), plus theres a few variables to discuss (lease term, km's, options, down payment, etc).

And since the 453 gas wont be here until August, I am just offering to collect deposits (fully refundable) to have the first right in ordering the first 453's.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to speaking with you!

I had some number last July. Please PM me if there was any significant deviation. I only need the basic version, to lower the cost.

Silver : 2016 is the same as 2015 (and '14/'13 for that matter) = no big changes.

Just some option stuff (only black interior, no more touchscreen radio), Added a Hazel Brown colour.

Dalplex - Since you want a car with no options, It would have to be ordered. I can only confirm payments for cars in stock right now. If you place a refundable deposit for a factory order, I'll know the payments when the car arrives.

I've had previous customers from Barrie take an ED, so getting home should work out fine. It's about 90km to the Bayfield exit at hwy 400 from my dealership.

Thanks