Followers 0
twobytwo

Amy Jacobson?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone Else get this email? I just got it today:

Let's benefit from each others sites

Amy Jacobson <amy@trip3721.com>

Hello!

I am Amy and I have found http://clubsmartcar.com/ during browsing.

First of all I would like to congratulate you on succesful running of your site.

Your graphic design is very nice and I enjoyed reading its content.

I would like to offer you a 3-way link exchange, which will improve your Google ranking and brings more visitors to your site. I hope to get the same results as you so this offer is of course free of charge.

I have pretty extensive number of sites on different topic, so I am sure that we will find something that will fit to your site.

Feel free to ask any questions. I will be pleased to entertain any questions.

Amy Jacobson

Oh yes, expect more offers from "Amy"-ish people, and more... shall we say... "interesting" offers.

That email address is done for.

Meh, one email in 18 months, I'm not too bothered.

Now, if I can get the window and duct cleaning telemarketers to stop calling me 3x a day - id be happy :)

lol you don't even want to know how many emails I get daily with work spam along with so much fraud crap. Junk, Delete, move on

Noah, if you have Vonage or any other VoIP phone service with a US presence, sign up with www.nomorobo.com to block robocalls. We used to get an average of three to four robocalls a day to our Vonage.ca home number. Since signing up in January it's down to one every couple of weeks, which can be reported to Nomorobo and added to a blacklist. You can also set up white lists if you suspect some regular calls might not reach you.