Utopiacdi

2005 CDI (Pulse) Oil Pan

10 posts in this topic

Hi all...

It's been a while. I've been working in Ukraine and I came home for Xmas and then heading back mid-January.

Since I've been back, I've noticed that the oil pan has rusted a lot and is now beginning to leak. I've hunted around on the inter-tube but can't seem to find very much for replacement, except out of the UK.

Does any have a good new/used oil pan WITH a drain plug that they wish to sell? Or, can anyone point me to a website where i can buy one.

Thanks for any help....Tom

I just had to replace my oil pan two months ago. I got a new one from the dealer, $77 taxes inc., and welded in a drain plug myself.

oil_pan1.jpg

Thanks guys. $77.00 at the dealer is good. I'll call Barrie MB on Monday. I figured the dealer price would be couple of bills. Good news.

Tolsen...whats the wattage of the internal heater? That's interesting.

I'm heading back to Donetsk (Ukraine) on the 19th via Vienna. I'll be back in April. You all take care and thanks again...

Tom

I've had magnetic oil pan heaters for years that simply attach to the bottom of the oil pan when needed... can leave on for the winter, and remove when ever weather dictates...princess auto items

If you order from germanparts.ca before March 15, 2017 they have a 10% off code for mail order and for pickup. Pickup is kind of convoluted in that their system won't let you put in the code if it thinks you are outside the GTA so I had to call and they will credit back the shipping which is a flat rate or $15. something. 

Code is, AUTOSHOW17