hdiodati

Decals or wrap for my new red Smart

7 posts in this topic

Hi all! I just bought a demo 2015 Smart in red and black but I'd like to liven it up even more with maybe a full sunset decal on each side ... I'm around the Valleyfield area. Any suggestions?

Thanks all and have a great Canada day!

Heather

Sounds like you are going to really enjoy your new Smart. Not sure where to look in your area but I'm sure there are quality places out there. Look for others who have wraps and ask them. Real estate people often do their vehicles and maybe you will find someone from that. Good luck and post pix later.

1 person likes this

Thanks for replying...I'll ask around...great idea about the real estate agents...

I"m trying to find decals and badges - Was the "fortwo" badge ever made in 3d or raised letters? I know there was the smart - MHD - CDI - electric drive - saw a forfour online - but no fortwo - looking for part number

Also looking for part numbers for moon wheel covers with smart logo on them - they're about 6 to 8 inches round and cover the center part of the wheels. I was at the dealer yesterday and he could not find anything on these.

any help please - thx

I'm assuming Smart Madness in the US could be a source for many different items. Problem using them is our dollar and shipping. Does Flying Tiger here in Canada carry cosmetic items?

fortwo was never made by smart in raised letters.

I would just leave it bare. On my old 450, I installed raised "smart" lettering off a roadster, and took off the "fortwo" and "cdi" stickers. When they only sell one model with one engine, extra badging just seems silly to me.