Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John & Angela

SOLD: Have to go to 4 seats. 2006 grandstyle cabrio for sale..

1 post in this topic

So we have been saying it for two years and it finally happened.  For extended family reasons we need 4 seats.  So when we return to Canada in ist week march we will be selling the Grandstyle.  I'll have to check the mileage when I get home (kilometers) but I think its around 38000 KM plus or minus 2000 km.  I also believe it is number 79 of 200 but I'll check that out on Mikes database.  Here is some info on it.  

*  All maintenance (except for first year before we bought it) done at Mercedes in Kelowna.  Talk to Jamie the service writer for info on how we maintain our smart cars.  

*  Spring of 2016 it had its B maintenance.  We also put four new tires on it.  That was about 2000 KM ago.  

*  Car has never been winter driven...EVER.  Angela drove it most of its life.  

*  No accidents claims but the front hood replaced when someone in the shop hit it with their tail gate.  

*  Leather seats and HEATED.  

*  Pretty much stock except for Brabus pedals and a Brabus shifter and the upgrade floor mats

*  In pretty much mint condition.  

Had a couple problems with it over the years.  

1.  Air conditioning repaired a couple years ago.  

2.  Goofy phantom problem that came and went this last fall.  Came out side and the lights were on.  The car ran fine and I had somewhere to go so when I got home I fiddled with it briefly, (battery connections, checked as good as I could the Sam connections etc).  Then I unhooked the battery and went to bed.  Had to go away for a few days.  When I came home I hooked up the battery and the problem seems to have gone away.  Weird.    

3.  The seat warmer light always seems to be dimly lit. (Its not the sun)  I'm not the principal driver and Angela thinks it has always been this way but I'm not sure.  Anyway, doesn't seem to affect how it runs.  We have never used the seat warmers but according to Angela they work.  

We are asking 5500 bucks. Open to reasonable offers.  Car is located in Vernon BC and is garage stored.   Obviously we won't be able to sell it till we get back but if someone is interested it will give them time to plan or budget for it.  Here are a few pics.  

img_3373.jpg

img_3384.jpg

img_3367.jpg

IMG_33871.jpg

Edited by John & Angela
Sold

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More