SmartEdge

SOLD - 2013 City Flame, Yellow and Black, 120,500Km

1 post in this topic

Asking $5,500 for my 2013 Smart with safety done at Oakville Mercedes.  Price takes into consideration highway mileage and cosmetic damage (highlighted in photos).  The car has been sitting in the garage since summer.  The mileage is from two years of commuting between Oakville and Ottawa.

This is the special edition City flame.  It sits somewhere between the Passion and the Brabus for features (including the full black Brabus tire rims).  I added Smart weather floor mats, retractable rear hatch cover, LEDs for interior and external parking lights, and upgraded Kicker 41KSC654 door speakers.

I am the the original owner and this car has been the Oakville Mercedes for 100% of its scheduled maintenance. 

Tires are near new and they are the recommended Continental models for this car.  It's still on the original brakes (a testament to how much mileage is from highway).  I've had the brakes checked with each service and they were good at last inspection before storage.

This edition includes touch screen, Bluetooth, and Navigation with voice control.  The LCD screen slides forward to access CDs and SD cards.  Glove box has the Aux jack and USB port.  SD and USB ports both support music and video playback.  Upgraded speakers work well with surround sound and underseat woofer.

This car has the hottest and quickest leather heated seats of any car I've owned.

I sill make the trip to Ottawa and may be able to arrange delivery in that area.

I can be contacted through PM or email: Twistedge@hotmail.ca

Exterior.JPG

Interior.JPG

Odometer.JPG

Navigation.JPG

CD and SD Slots.JPG

Hatch Cover.JPG

Front Grill.JPG

Edited by SmartEdge
Car is sold

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.