HoMsEy

Cabrio rear window replacement, montreal

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Thought I'd start this thread since most of the rear window threads I've found are about shops in GTA or vancouver.

So I've been driving with a big hole in my rear window for almost a year now. I just couldn't bring myself to pay the 1000$ to repair it, which is the price I got from everyone I called. Until the other day, when I was stuck in traffic, a guy comes up to my window and gives me his card and tells me to call him tomorrow to fix my window. Quotes me 350$ to replace it. Best price I've gotten locally so far. Now I haven't repaired it yet, since I have to leave my car there for the day, so I can't comment on the quality. But I did visit the shop and it seemed like good work was being done there. I hope this helps out some people in the montreal area cause I know I had a time finding someone. Here's the shop info:

Automobilia - 1242 Boulevard Marcel-Laurin, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R

Thanks for posting this. 

Please keep us updated on the service and quality of workmanship when (if) you finally get the job done.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:20 AM, HoMsEy said:

Hi all,

Thought I'd start this thread since most of the rear window threads I've found are about shops in GTA or vancouver.

So I've been driving with a big hole in my rear window for almost a year now. I just couldn't bring myself to pay the 1000$ to repair it, which is the price I got from everyone I called. Until the other day, when I was stuck in traffic, a guy comes up to my window and gives me his card and tells me to call him tomorrow to fix my window. Quotes me 350$ to replace it. Best price I've gotten locally so far. Now I haven't repaired it yet, since I have to leave my car there for the day, so I can't comment on the quality. But I did visit the shop and it seemed like good work was being done there. I hope this helps out some people in the montreal area cause I know I had a time finding someone. Here's the shop info:

Automobilia - 1242 Boulevard Marcel-Laurin, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R

Is there a phone number or web page to get more info? At that price I would drive up to Montreal and spend 2 days sight-seeing while window is being replaced....Thanks for sharing! Best, Ivan