Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darren

darren's grab bag of (FREE!) miscellaneous stuff!

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm clearing out boxes of stuff in the basement, and found a few parts left over from my 450. Free to a good home, preferably all at once, and preferably local (downtown Toronto).

ALL GONE TO RON (Leadwing).

1. One set of OEM disc brake pads for a 450

A few months into ownership, I was trying to cut down on brake dust, so I bought a set of EBC Green Stuff brake pads to replace the OEM ones. These are the pads that came off. Still have about 9 mm of pad left on them. They've been in the box ever since, and are in good shape. These weigh a bit, so i'm not inclined to ship them, unless you want to pay for 'em.

450_OEM_brake_pads.jpg450_OEM_brake_pads_9mm.jpg

2. OEM 450 Centre High-Mounted Stop Light (3rd brake light)

I replaced my stock red 3rd brake light with an LED unit. This is the original one. Still in perfect shape.

450_OEM_CHMSL.jpg

3. Clear fender guard vinyl appliqués

Bought these from a member here, and never installed them. They'll protect the paint on your rear fenders from stones and debris that get kicked up from your front wheels. (Assuming the paint isn't already pitted.) Still in the shipping tube with installation instructions.

450_rear_fender_guards.jpg

4. Black plastic mesh

This stuff is great for meshing off your upper and lower radiator openings. Keeps leaves and other large debris out, without blocking airflow. There's probably a couple of feet here. I'll unroll it and measure if you really want to know exactly how much. ;) 

black_plastic_mesh.jpg

5. Miscellaneous 1156 and 1157 LEDs

All of the lights on my 450 were upgraded to LED over the years, and as better and brighter ones came along, I upgraded them again. These are all the ones that came off. May or may not work, but what the heck. Try 'em anyway! The outer pairs are white, the middle three are red.

misc_1156_1157_LED.jpg

Shoot me a message if you want any (or all) of this stuff, or it's going in the trash next week.

Edited by darren
Stuff is gone.