Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartzuum

100mpg.ca website retired!

2 posts in this topic

Just posting this as a general announcement that as of today, April 3, 2017, I have retired the former 100mpg.ca website. No archive of it will remain online, other than in google's cache one presumes, though I do have pictures and files saved for my own keepsakes.

I ran the site for just shy of 12 years, and with the pending demise of the smart brand in Canada (and the USA), I felt it worthy of a retirement..... a one page explanation with a few fun facts remains for now, until I decide what to do with the domain itself.... I might re-purpose it..... not sure!

In any event, I still have a canada1 diesel as of April 2017 (which is listed for sale), and I plan on getting around in the car this summer, hopefully tee up a Vancouver Island trip soon.

I last sold a ScanGuage in 2015 just FYI. They are really useful in the cdi, but not so useful in newer cars that have instrumentation of this kind installed. I've no use for one in my Mazda CX-5 for example. If you want to buy a ScanGauge II in Canada, try Gifford Automotive in Ontario.

Don't sell the C1, you will regret it if you do :D

They're worth jack squat right now....anyway.....