Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Art Stuff

2 posts in this topic

I'm moving, and have a small painting (oil), some mounted posters, needle work, several glass frames and vinyl album mounts.

I've made 10 trips to charity donation sites today, but couldn't bring myself to pitch 4 Loblaws bins full of this stuff.

I'm home at 4:00PM on Wednesday June 07th for viewing and taking.  The real action starts at 4:00 on the dot.

Prices will be very, Very, VERY reasonable.

I'll be sitting ourt front, sipping on something. There's a comFree realty sign with a SOLD sticker on it on the lawn.

Address..... 3927 Southwinds Drive in Lambeth.

Offer good ONLY to bonified Smart Car Club members (I'll check).  That's why I've posted here and not under some 'for sale' topic.

See y'all tomorrow.

Well that failed miserably.  Maybe not enough lead time?

Ron & Dot got 2 lawn chairs with pads for $10 and Glenn got a Beatles trivia game (brand new) and a Smart t-shirt for $5.

No one else came.  None of the art generated any interest.

Maybe one's own valuable and valued possessions actually are thought of as other people's junk.

Any local Smarties out there having any interest can PM me.  I'm home all weekend.

Mounted posters, framed prints, one original, 2 drawer metal file cabinet $10., some FisherPrice, dual aquarium, etc, etc.

I want these things to benefit and be enjoyed by local Smart owners, if possible.

I'd like to do something for all the folks that have come out and shared friendship and good times over the years.

Send me a message.