SmartieParts

Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth handsfree kit for smart

1 post in this topic

Back when I had a smart car, I bought a Parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit for handsfree cellphone operation.  That was for my 2005 diesel.   The installation was relatively simple and it worked well.  I pulled it out before selling the smart, and its been sitting in a box ever since.  I never installed it in my 2008 nor did I ever have the 451's head unit out so I'm not sure if the connections are the same or not.  I'm sure that information is easily enough attainable, but the one place I knew to look was evilution.co.uk and I see he's gone paywall now.

Today I rediscovered the kit and thought about installing it in my Honda, when I came to the realization that the wiring is going to be a nightmare since Honda doesn't follow ISO standards (smart does or did).

I know I paid > $200 and I see they are still for sale for around that, surprisingly (I would have thought it would be discontinued by now).  I was going to thrown it up on eBay, but if someone from "my old haunt" would rather have it, lemme know and we can make a deal. 

I'd like to get $100, but you'll offer $50 and we'll settle somewhere around $80     ;)   There, the hard part is over  lol

Oh, and if you're quick and happen to be somewhere between Kelowna and Nanaimo BC, I can deliver in the next few days.