Wild!

Old School System

7 posts in this topic

This is what has been done so far,  One cassette deck, two parametric equilizers ,CD player, Blue Tooth, USB input, Sd card input, 4 amplifiers, 100 fared hybrid Cap., six 8 inch speakers, four 6 inch speakers, two 4 inch tweeters and 2 three inch tweeters. There is also a backup generator which fits in the back for those out in the middle of no where places, so my battery well still be fine.  The system pumps out only740 watts continous nice and clean sound. All of the speakers have neodium magnets, so the weight is less than 1/2 that if I used standard ones. The box is made out of Cyntra, a light weight plastic with speaker carpet glued on to match the carpet of the car. The box complete is only 5 inches thick, still have enough trunk space and can access engine.  This system was designed because " I like my music " but also to keep in mind with to others around me to keep it down and respectful when calls for it . 

1.jpg

2 people like this

Absolutely Incredible! I've been wanting to upgrade my system moderately but I've got to come with a solution for my muffler first.

nice job

the best part is how annoying it will be for Tolsen to see this :D

1 person likes this

I got an 8 track player in mine.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, tolsen said:

Nice.........I think I'd rather have an 8 track player than the stock radio I have now.

3 hours ago, tolsen said:

Want some tapes to go with it? .... I have quite a few (some still unwrapped)

1 person likes this