Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Addition to the Family

2 posts in this topic

My garage is proud to announce a new arrival.....

I'm happy to say I've been lucky enough to be appointed the new conservator and caretaker of Dr Map.

Grandstyle # 61 is now part of the largest Smart car collection in St.Thomas, Ontario (probably).

Alberta was kind enough to sell me her car on the promise I wouldn't race it or hot-rod it. :)

I know how much the car means to her.  She knows I'll take care of it.

Dont forget the Lambeth Harvestfest parade this Saturday Sept 09, starting at 10AM.  I'll post the starting location later today.

It will be somewhere on Sunray Cr., as usual.  Bring candy and a clean car.  See y'all there.

P.S.... there's a pancake breakfast at the Community Centre from 7:30 till 9:00, if anyone's interested.

Its early, but I'm proposing our October 03rd outing be to the King Edward pub in Ilderton.

I know we've been there many times, but there's never been any complaints about the location, the food or the service.

Alberta is moving Dec. 01st and would really like an opportunity to see all her friends from the Smart car club one last time.

She's moving to the U.S. and would like to say goodbye to all of us.

She's away ahead of this, and returns to town by 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Oct. 03.

It would be great to have as large a turnout as possible to greet her when she comes thru the door.

That said, I went ahead and made a reservation for 20 for 6:00PM, as usual.

I'll start a sign-up sheet.

1 person likes this

It's nice to see that the Grandstyle has gone to someone who will look after it properly.  Congratulations!