smartnhappy

Thoughts for the Day

1,324 posts in this topic

Someone moved this thread to Community Chatter, sub-section After Hours.

That’s fine, but maybe inform members when a move occurs, and where to find it.

Just a ‘thought’.

Quote of the Day: “A happy life is one spent in learning, earning and yearning.” ~ Lillian Gish

Edited by smartnhappy

Quote of the Day: “We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” ~ Vince Lombardi

“If I had to live my life again, I’d make all the same mistakes – only sooner.” – Tallulah Bankhead

Quote of the Day: “Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered—either by themselves or by others.” ~ Mark Twain

On this Day: In 1969, The Beatles made their last public performance together, on the roof of Apple Records in London.

Quote of the Day: “A man who has not passed the inferno of his passions has never overcome them.” ~ Carl Jung

Quote of the Day: “The only Zen you can find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.” ~ Robert M. Pirsig

Quote of the Day: “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” ~ Epictetus

Somebody at last night’s Smart outing follows this thread, and said I was becoming the website’s wise old sage.

Old.... yes !

Wise.... definitely not !

Sage.... I don’t know what this particular spice has to do with it.  I always thought of myself more along the lines for nutmeg :)

Edited by smartnhappy

Quote of the Day: “Life lived for tomorrow will always be just a day away from being realized.” ~ Leo Buscaglia

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right -  Nelson Mandela