smartnhappy

Thoughts for the Day

1,324 posts in this topic

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." - George S. Patton

"Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation … even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind." - Leonardo da Vinci

"I don’t like to give advice. I like to give people information because everyone’s life is different and everyone’s journey is different." - Dolly Parton

I still like that even after 15 years of driving a smart, It still get the looks, smiles, a wave once in a while and positive complements. It's a kinda cool. 

Edited by Wild!
1 person likes this

That’s funny, because I meet mote drivers, particularly Buba in his F150 pickup, that wants to tailgate and pass me at any cost.  I think they believe that I should not driving on THEIR road.

I’m not looking for suggested solutions.... just saying’.  I’m used to it and expect it, every time.

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead." - Louisa May Alcott”