smartnhappy

Thoughts for the Day

777 posts in this topic

A person who can’t lead and won’t follow makes an effective roadblock ~ Anonymous

Quote of the Day: "You can give without loving but you can never love without giving.” —Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote of the Day: Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

The harder you work, the luckier you seem to get. ~ Norman Wisdom (Actor)

Quote of the Day: “Any idiot can face a crisis  it's day to day living that wears you out." —Anton Chekhov

Quote of the Day: “A minute of thought is greater than an hour of talk." —John C.Maxwell

“The better I get, the more I realize how much better I can get” ~ Martina Ravatilova

“When we have a good balance between thinking and feeling ..  our actions and lives are always the richer for it.” ~ Yo-Yo-Ma

Quote of the Day: "The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them to the impossible.” —Arthur C. Clarke

Quote of the Day: Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” —Og Mandino

Quote of the Day: “You enter strong and you exit strong, and you’re going to be OK."—Chris Farley

Quote of the Day: “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them." —Washington Irving

Quote of the Day: Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.” —Luis Bunuel

"You can give without loving but you can never love without giving.” —Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote of the Day: Every man has his follies—and often they are the most interesting thing he has got.” —Josh Billings

“Be not afraid of life.  Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will  help create the fact.” ~ William James

Quote of the Day: “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." —Lao Tzu

Quote of the Day: If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.” —W. Edwards Deming

“Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.” ~ Mark Twain

Quote of the Day: "The world is always in movement." —V.S. Naipaul

On This Day: In 1954, the first color television sets using the NTSC standard go on sale.

The bad part about this is..... actually remembering it happen.

Quote of the Day: Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” —Simone de Beauvoir

Quote of the Day: “There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still." —Franklin D. Roosevelt