Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dumbsmartgirl

Joined the club

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I joined a couple of weeks ago but haven't had much time to hang out or post because I've been too busy enjoying my little Smart car. I bought her on the 6th and I am head over heels. I named her Electra because of her electric blue metallic paint. She's a 2009 Fortwo Passion Cabriolet and just the most wonderful car I've ever had. She makes me smile whenever I look at her. 

I could get poetic and gush all day but I don't want to give anyone cavities so that'll do it by way of a quick intro. I'll see you on the boards and we'll get better acquainted there.  

Edited by Dumbsmartgirl
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Dumbsmartgirl said:

She makes me smile whenever I look at her. 

Welcome to the Club. I know exactly what you mean about Smiling. "Sally" and I have been together for over 3 years and she always cheers me up. It also helps to have 3 sets of panels and 3 sets of rims and tires to mix things up. 

:welcome: to the club

My '05 coupe, "Bruised", came to me in 2009.  Silverwing came a year later.  Love them both.

Thanks for all the wonderful welcomes! It's so nice to see Smart owners all over the map (might as well spread the joy all over!) Some of you have several Smarties (lucky you!) and it seems that we all (or most of us) have names for our little cars. What a cool community!