Dumbsmartgirl

Have you named your Smart?

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dumbsmartgirl said:

It seems every proud owner of a Smart has given their little car a name. So, what's yours? 

My sweety/wife used to ride a Motorcycle and I made a name tag for it commemorating her Mother Florence. "Flo" for short. Got a Smart that she loves to replace the bike. Perfect name for her too. Thanks for asking.

IMG_20171008_083421966.jpg

Edited by Sparky

2005 Pulse (Blue with black) Called "Bruised" ....... Just 'cause it's black & blue

2006 Passion (Silver/silver) called "Silverwing"

I really love my smart, but I am not into giving a name to a car or motorcycle.  What did you name your smart?

3 hours ago, 1983JZR3W said:

What did you name your smart?

I named mine Electra, because her metallic paint looks 'electric blue' in the sunshine. (She's not electric though, she's a gasoline model). :D

i just call it my car...my other vehicle is a gmc k2500 so when i say "car" people generally know what im referring to

mine is '05 black with grey panels

We tend to call ours simply "The Smart" or "The Go Kart".  The closest which my wife & I have ever come to naming our vehicles is to refer to my current motorcycle my Italian Mistress from time-to-time.

On 08/10/2017 at 4:50 PM, Sparky said:

My sweety/wife used to ride a Motorcycle and I made a name tag for it commemorating her Mother Florence. "Flo" for short. Got a Smart that she loves to replace the bike. Perfect name for her too. Thanks for asking.

IMG_20171008_083421966.jpg

Flo is Andy Cap's wife.

Our cdi was called Pica Pica or in reality "Magpie" (Black and White).

The 453 ED is called "Pumpkin" (Black and Orange)

We have "The Panda Car" white panels on black tridion. Also "The poop emoji car" with choco brown on silver. "The Brabus" which is self-explanatory. The other ones are just boring names... "The grey car", "the black car", "the blue car" etc

I don't name inanimate objects. None of my cars or guitars or tools have ever had names.