stickman007

What do these wires do?

4 posts in this topic

Lets play name this part! Couldn't find anything online even though there's a part# (i think) 0019837V002

Not sure where these wires go. The connector is pretty corroded...one of the pin actually broke off.

Working on a 3 bar issue, not sure if this is related. No communication with the ESP module via STAR.

Izzy

IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG

IMG_2857.JPG

IMG_2858.JPG

Yeah, I definitely will solder a new connector in. Just wanted to know if that's the cause to my no communication with ESP. The wire is coming off the harness to the e-box.

Saw in the other thread that you're having 3 bars issues too? This smart that I've been working on sat for awhile and then this. No start, even using STAR to manually crank - the SAM relay was making clicking noises, so it means that it works, but then no power makes it to the starter. I'm willing to bet there are more connectors corroded on this smart.

Good luck!

Thank you!

I re-solder a new connector in, but no change to my 3 bar situation. I will start another thread about it - I've done a lot of reading, but seems like nobody has experienced this before.