Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmoonen

Well look who moved to London

5 posts in this topic

Well guess who just moved to the area! The girlfriend just got into Western so we've recently moved up to London. 

Are are you guys still doing your dinners every once in a while? Be good to see everyone again. 

All my smarts are sold and and or retired. 

It's not a smart but we just picked up this little beastie for the girlfriend to boot around Town in. I will openly say it's a pretty fun car and the price point you can't really beat either. 

24287888458_c354a8a20d_b.jpg

I've personally went a entire different route going into more track and show based builds. The silver R32 is my main focus I'm aiming for 600hp it has a full air ride setup, engine and trans build, cage, custom recaros and the nines, the Blue R32 is more track oriented. 

24287885698_4086cd48f8_b.jpg

Yes, I think this one on Nov. 7, more Info  on the Southern Ontario form . I think Leadwing Posted this.  not sure about the time.

This time around, we will be heading for Ruby's Cookhouse in Aylmer 583 John St. N. in Aylmer, Ontario.

the menu is here. 

Welcome! 

If you get bored give me a shout and we could do coffee or lunch.

And you know where my shop is if you need a quick repair

11 hours ago, Wild! said:

Yes, I think this one on Nov. 7, more Info  on the Southern Ontario form . I think Leadwing Posted this.  not sure about the time.

This time around, we will be heading for Ruby's Cookhouse in Aylmer 583 John St. N. in Aylmer, Ontario.

the menu is here. 

Start time is about 6:30pm

Nice I'll keep a eye out! Good to see you guys are still getting together. 

Im actually just catching a flight so won't be making it This round but I'll forsure keep an eye out! 

And sounds good Glenn I'll hold you to it :P