Luvpir8

car stopped while driving, 3 bars on dash, won't start,

7 posts in this topic

Could be a battery issue, could be wiring, clutch actuator, brake lamp switch.  Start with brake lamp switch and battery.

Will the clutch actuator stop it from starting cause I let someone drive it Friday night and Saturday they called me and said the car wouldn't start so I went with my trailer to get it home and the battery was dead real dead so I took it out to charge it slow over night so now the connection is broken next day put battery in everything is on but don't start and I see 3 bars on dashboard lights so I run bypass wire to starter and car starts right up but no gears so now I'm hearing everything from actuator is bad to need to reset computer because connection was broken to alternator is bad this is getting crazy thanks 

When you disconnected the battery did you disconnect the negative wire?  If the battery is dying over a span of a couple of days, I would expect it needs to be replaced.  Many auto parts stores in the US will load test batteries for free.  When you press on the brake pedal do all the brake lights work correctly?

Perform those 2 tests and report back.

I took the battery out to be tested even though the battery is newer than the car. The battery checked out, it was just dead and not sure why. I am in SC right now and can't check the brake lights until I get back Sunday. Thanks