Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Willys

Window tinting....$$$

57 posts in this topic

I have pics just can't get them off my phone and into my PC at the moment, something I must have locked somewhere as i have done it in the past easily enough......I hate technology.........

21 hours ago, Willys said:

I have pics just can't get them off my phone and into my PC at the moment, something I must have locked somewhere as i have done it in the past easily enough......I hate technology.........

... says the guy about to outfit his smart with a dashcam, rear-view cam, and phone cradle. :D 

The wife is home sick today and dying with serious flu bug.....I'll get her to take new pics with her phone and get them into my pc......she'll love to do it....lol

1 minute ago, darren said:

... says the guy about to outfit his smart with a dashcam, rear-view cam, and phone cradle. :D 

What could possibly go wrong...?

Spraying the side windows this week Willys?? 

I guess in theory you can just spray the back window if you wanted to also eh!?

It's already tinted dark, easy to see out of but hard to see into, great, I'm probably not touching anything until we get back from our holiday in a weeks time, too much to get ready for the mother in law and my mother to stay here while we're gone.....augh...!!!!!  We may come home to a battle ground mess...lol. who knows...?  I had planned on changing my oil and filter tomorrow, but no time now....augh...!