Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Airbrusher

9 posts in this topic

Hi, we have had our 06 Smarty for a year or so now. We had a “club” a friend owned two of them! Lol we come from a musclecar background and really love our Smarty. Ive taken it to a few casual car shows. People are really interested in it, i have the doirs open so people can try it out and see how much room there actually is. Looking forward to “meeting” fellow Smart Car enthusiasts!

Welcome to the club!!!  :drive:

1 person likes this

A few more club members out here in the Edmonton area and we can have our own monthly get togethers!

1 person likes this

Welcome!

1 person likes this

Hi everyone! Thank you for the welcome! I now have two Smart Cars! Lol one is for sale. That would be great if we could get a club started in the Edmonton area Stickman007!

Welcome......selling one.....no........you're not supposed to sell them, but collect them like beer coasters  or sports memorabelia....lol   I was at my local parts guy and he tells me someone has just bought 3 and parked them on his lot.....I'm behind the 8ball now I've only got 2...!   lol

I also would like a localish club to start up.....and have the gas guzzling machine also. For the distance I can drive 400kms in my smart I can only get 25 minutes away in my 52 Willys!!!!

Hi all,

Just came across the forum when doing some research on some options I'm thinking of adding to the car. I have a '16 Smart Prime, everyone I know thinks I'm nuts, but I love the car! Hope to find more inspiration here for ideas as well.

Welcome!  It's a rare car you have!