Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chopper

Greetings

6 posts in this topic

Greetings.  New to the Smart world here.  I only really use my car for a short commute, so when I saw a 39k mile 450 Cabriolet, late 2004 model, it fitted the bill nicely.  I also have a nacked shoulder so the option to switch between tip manual and auto is ideal for me.

Looking forward to getting to know the car and sorting out a few minor issues, and putting a few gpgentle miles on her, hopefully with the roof down in the heatwave we've been having

Welcome to the club.

Cabriolets are great in the summer.  I just got back from a 220km (137 mile) jaunt in the sunshine.  Temperatures here are a balmy 31C (88F) ... Perfect for going topless :lol:

Welcome from a expat living in Ontario also....as said you're going to love it, just watch out for getting infected and collecting more than one...lol.  They're addictive....always good to have a spare, isn't it...?   That's what I always tell myself...lol  One for the summer, one for the winter carppy months.....that's my excuse....and I'm sticking with it...lol

Enjoy, plenty of great knowledgable folks here all willing to help out when the need arises.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the warm welcome team.  It's nudging 30°C here today, so I enjoyed the drive back with the top down.  My first drive of any real distance was terrifying and hilarious, in equal measure- I love it!

Given her a good clean, lubed the locks and hinges, topped up the oil, and busted the radio getting out to fit my DAB interface :lol:  Not a problem, was going to fit a new one soon anyway.

Full service by myself in the next week or two.