8 posts in this topic

Hi , my name is Normand , i'm from Compton Québec Canada ,  first i'm a french Canadian and my writing could be not perfect , i do my best , i introduce my Smart cars 

the first one that i have is a brand new Pulse Coupé 2006 , untill the time my wife buy a used Pure 2006 Cabrio , We keep this one for 4 years , in 2011 a pick-up hit me in the back , the insurance scrap my 2006 Coupé , then i replace it by a used Passion Cabrio 2008  , i sold them in 2014 , after 3 years ... the fever come again ,in may 2017 , i buy a 2014 ED Coupé , it is my best ever Smart , exeption of the 110 km. of range . for this reson , last weeck we buy an old Pulse Cabrio 2005 siber green for the hot season , only 98,000 km. with 3 month warranty pieces and work . 

2 people like this

Welcome and good to see the bug has bitten you again, love the SmartCars.....

Welcome to the club.

Your writing is fine.  Once you have owned one, it is very difficult not to own another one.  Enjoy the ride ;)

Welcome to the club!!  Your English is far better than my French!

I too have a 2006 diesel and a 2016 ED. My 3 year lease on the on the ED is up in August and I now have to decide if I want to own it.

Posted (edited) · Report post

my ED have 36,000 km when i buy it on may 2017, i have 45.000 km. now , no trouble since  the bigining exept a rear bulb light last weeck , my wife use it all the last winter for her work ( only 2 km. from home ) she was afraid of it at the bigining but now she's in love whit ((( my car ))) <_<

Edited by normand
writing fault

Bienvenue ici Normand, quelques membres ici parle Français.... donc si les mots Anglais vous manquent n'hésitiez pas à écrire en Français.

thanck you everybody for your welcome , i was on ClubSmart Québec some years ago ,  Roadrunner  was my nickname , i remember you Mike T , est-ce toi qui tenait un registre des Smart avec les numéro de série ? 

Mike is probably still sleeping at this time, but yes, he did keep a record.  I believe it is full now, but he can answer that later. :)