Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Willys

Friday the 13th....who's going...?

4 posts in this topic

OK guys and gals...It's Friday 13th.....who's going..?

I say we start a new objective, we start crashing the Friday 13th event in Port Dover....show them bikers who boss.....with as many SmartCars as possible....lol....I'm sure we'll fit right in...lol  I can't envision a problem at all.....simply set up on main street right in the heart of it all.....LMAO....lol...Can you imagine their reaction...lol.

Unfortunately, unless you arrived early YESTERDAY, you won't be allowed in with any car unless you are a resident of Port Dover.  The boys in blue are there to enforce this.

I wanted to go boating and also go to the PD13 event, so I towed my boat behind my Goldwing and did both.

Gold Wing With boat 01.jpg

1 person likes this

I went once about a decade ago, was an interesting day, but not my cup of tea....but some of the scenery was spectacular...lol....A sea of dead cows for the amount of leather appearal....lol.

Me and my KLR685 didn't fit in too well...we did show our support, we had about 8 KLRs.....and was surprised to see so many different types of bikes there and everyone got along great!

I like your idea in the original post, but I'm sorry I had to rain on your parade.