Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
augiebee

Mechanic Recommendations in Kelowna

4 posts in this topic

Hi All. Has anyone in the Okanagan had their smart serviced somewhere other than Mercedes? I have no complaints about their work but the labour costs are killing me. I just had a valve in my air conditioner replaced; total parts cost was about $40, but my final bill was almost $400. Input is appreciated.

Hi

I can second that,the reason I had sacrificed my former 2011 Smart and promised myself to never buy another one.

Stupid me I just bought a 2005 Diesel in pristine condition.However like yourself I am looking for an alternative to MB.

I will try and call Europro Autohaus in Kelowna ,my friend has his Porsches serviced there.

Cheers

Check on the home page, under the Club smart Car banner.  There is a black bar with "Service Options" listed.  There are at least three in B.C. listed near the bottom..

The question is.....are you willing to try and do some of the work yourself or must have a mechanic do it all for you?   Most jobs are doable by a person who can hold a wrench and know which way is tight and loose.....this is the best site for the CDI Smarts imho by far.   Good luck and maybe tell us more about your new addition if you wish. Maybe we can help easily solve it's issues?

1 person likes this