Bond

Bond

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I’ve just joined up due to buying my first smart car, I’m a old school Petrol head, and out of all the many & many cars I’ve owned I was literally blown away by this little pocket rocket, she makes me smile every time I drive it and there’s not many cars that can do that or have done in the past. From a Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 to this and I’d choose pocket rocket any day. Take care guys and be safe. 👍🚘🏎🚀🚀

Hi and thank you. She’s a 450 Brabus convertible on a 03 reg, from what I’ve found out upto now is to make her water tight, then it’s the little jobs like changing the pads & discs then taking the wheels of and get them back to how they should be, polished she needs some TLC so I can’t wait to start. 👍🏎🚀

Welcome, and let me echo Smart142's sentiment.  We would love to see photos of your new-to-you pride and joy,.

Hi guys, well here she is my pocket rocket that make me feel 18 again, which was a long time ago. she’s in need of some tlc but for 15yrs old not bad at all, can’t wait to start working on her, 🏎🚀

EA66B9E2-2060-4A68-A7A6-703D3CADA206.png

21030A6C-C27D-4292-9B5D-9AD2E4580A47.png

1 person likes this