VtUnimog

FS 2008 Smart 451, 41,000 Miles

1 post in this topic

Selling my much loved 2008 Passion,  I purchased this car in 2014 with 9800 miles,  I have driven 31,000 miles and have had very few issues.  41,000 Now on the car.       The few issues I have had have been very minor and easily fixed.    Oil changed ever 4000/4 months regularly - always Mobile One.  Clutch arm recently re-greased,  gearbox oil drained and synthetic refilled.      Car has always been garaged,     No winter use.     Car is located in Vermont.  

Car was modified by the previous owner who was literally a grandmother car nut.   She had wheel-spacers installed (1”) custom AR 16” front and 17” rear,  I believe the speed limiter has been deleted but I am unsure ( I have had it up to 95 for a very brief period with no indication of any limit).   Boesch Built CAI,  Boesch Built SS Exhaust.   Tinted Windows, Torque Pro android tablet with BT OBDII module,  JVC touchscreen BT/Sat Radio,  weathertech floor mats.   

I loved this car and of the 20 plus vehicles i have owned over the past 18 years this is in my top 3,  never had the car dyno’ed but the car feels much more ‘zippy’ than virtually any other Smart I have driven.    

I need to move this car before years end -   First $5250.00 takes it OBO.   

DD0FF3C9-1BE8-4BBA-AEBD-602F3450AEC3.jpeg

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More