Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chopper

Yo ho ho!

5 posts in this topic

I bought my low mileage 450 cabrio in July.  I instantly hit the web looking for active owners groups to become involved in.  Surprisingly, the once extremely active English Smart scene was almost dead, so much so that the UK club has ceased accepting paying new members.

So I washed up in these shores!  Who'd have though that the most active, at least online, Smart community would be Canadian based?   Nevertheless, here it is.  Active, enthusiastic, helpful, sensible, and very welcoming to an old Limey like me.  I really feel like I'm part of something when I drop in here.

So thank you for extending such a warm welcome and accepting me into your fold.  I hope each and every one of you has an amazing Christmas, and that your New Year is healthy, prosperous, and filled with low mileage Smarts at bargain prices! ;)

Rich.

Edited by Chopper
4 people like this

MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR .....to you and yours from one Brit to another...and to everyone here at the site.

Stay safe and enjoy.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Chopper said:

Who'd have though that the most active, at least online, Smart community would be Canadian based?   Nevertheless, here it is.  Active, enthusiastic, helpful, sensible, and very welcoming to an old Limey like me.  I really feel like I'm part of something when I drop in here.

So thank you for extending such a warm welcome and accepting me into your fold. 

New members are always welcome, and it's nice to get the perspective of these 'little beasts' from someone who is so enthusiastic about ownership. 

Seasons Greetings to all members, new and old. :) 

Ron

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas to all the smarties!!!

and Happy New Year - enjoy driving your unique car!!!

2 people like this

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from South of the Border! :)

1 person likes this