Chopper

Sourcing Parts from England

4 posts in this topic

Team,

I've been helping Willys out these last few days.  He wanted one particular part that he simply couldn't find in Canada, so he approached me and asked if I could help.

Sure I could.  I shopped around online locally, found the part, and got it shipped to me. I repackaged it to reduce weight, and posted off to him for what was a pretty reasonable price as it happens, which I am quite pleased about.

It went fairly smoothly and didn't take much effort if I'm honest.  So I'd like to extend my services to all you North American members, and Canadians in particular - if you want a part and simply can't find it over there, then message me and I'll do my best to help.

Please be aware that I'm not running a business, and I'm not making any profit. All transactions would be charged at cost only.  Because I'm not running a business I'd rather not be sorting out huge shopping lists for the same person each week, but if you're really stuck for a part and I'm one of your last options then I would be happy to help.   I'm simply offering my services because the Smart community is a Worldwide one, and I've benefitted immensely from advice and help in less than a year of ownership, and I simply want to pay it back in some form.

Rich. 

7 people like this

I can say, He's a good egg, is old Chopper....hip hip......lol

Many thanks for all your help.  

1 person likes this

Good on you. Helping out is a great feeling............

1 person likes this

It was a pleasure Willys.  Hopefully the spradget worm housing should be with you in 7 days or so.

1 person likes this