Tedder

Smart Ball Cap

5 posts in this topic

I live on a busy street, and BB (my 06 cdi) is quite visible. One of the many items that has appeared in my mailbox is a ball cap. I'm not a hat person, but someone out there may love to have it. It's yours for shipping

Smart1.JPG

Smart2.JPG

Smart3.JPG

2 people like this

How much to ship to Belmont, Ontario? (near London)  Let me know. if it's not ridiculously high, I'll take it! .... Obviously, I am a hat person. (Keeps my baldness from becoming sunburned)

Smart hat 01.jpg

smart hat 02.jpg

Leadwing, I haven't heard back from Willys, but it just so happens I'll be going to Woodstock this coming Thursday, and then on to the border on Friday. I'll be happy to meet up with you somewhere. If you have a cell, my wife can text a precise time and location en route. Might want to PM. Tedder

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, had a family day out of town...

My daughter lives in Woodstock.  Let me know what time and I can meet you there OR at the truck stop at Dorchester Road ( exit # 199 ).  Truck stop at Dorchester Road is closer to me, so if it makes no difference to you, that is the preferred spot :) PM'ed my phone number which can receive texts as well as calls.