Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chopper

It's coming

3 posts in this topic

Winter, that is.  Frost this morning here in rural middle England.  Tolsen is 400 miles odd further North than me so may have experienced this a bit sooner, but our climate is affected by the ocean currents and jetstream so it's not always that simple.

Any signs of the change yet for you lads and lasses on the Canadian side? I drove my Smart right through last winter and it handled it admirably, but it gets to spend this winter hibernating.

ahhh the cold!!! Yes its coming!

However yesterday we experienced 29 celsius temps in southern Ontario!

We've yet to experience frost.

I've driven through 15 years of Canadian winters with my smarts and have no fear!

1 person likes this

In the past couple of days, we have experienced summer-like temperatures in southern Ontario.  Yesterday started out as a beautiful, top-down, sunny day but rapidly turned into a thunder and lightning light show with high winds and heavy rainfall.  Temps here were in the high 20s C ( Low 80s F )

Alberta had almost a metre (39 inches) in some areas according to a friend and former smart owner from that area.

Personally, I am hoping for several more days of warmer temps so I can enjoy the convertible a bit longer.

1 person likes this