Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GMoney

Smart ForTwo Cabrio mathematically proven most beautiful car of last decade

8 posts in this topic

Great car until you need repairs then it'll be scrap it because they want too much to repair it!       That is what killed this brand!

5 hours ago, Willys said:

Great car until you need repairs then it'll be scrap it because they want too much to repair it!       That is what killed this brand!

With the hourly rates that most $tealerships charge, almost ANY car is too much to repair.  We live in an age of disposable cars, regardless of the brand.

Pffff.  The Nosebear smart is ugly.

I will say though that the displacement of the 404 engine is 1.618 litres and it IS sweet.

On 2019-11-06 at 9:47 AM, Willys said:

As the 453 was done as a collaboration with Renault it would be interesting to find out what the repair record is like on this last smart model as compared to the previous 2.5 generations.

On 2019-11-15 at 10:22 AM, MikeT said:

Pffff.  The Nosebear smart is ugly.

I have to say that the look of this smart is by far my least favourite which is a shame as some of the mechanics are pretty decent. We can likely blame Renault for the ugly appearance as their version was the update of their Twingo model. That said, the brabus 453 is a decent looking car. Too bad we never got the real 453 brabus in Canada.

The Twingo looks just fine, much better than the smart!

Just for clarity, until the rear engined Twingo and 453 came out, all previous Twingo generations were FWD.

Is it just me or did no one read the title correctly.  I agree with the tile. But not the year . 2005 - 2006 Cabrio were my favorite.

1 person likes this