tolsen

Corona safe internet pub to stay sane

148 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LooseLugNuts said:

on a positive note...how about those gas and diesel prices...

im still waiting for more drop before i fill up my truck...up north price is dropping way slower than down south

Diesel is almost 30 cents more than gasoline the last time I checked....it's criminal!

Gasoline is I think in the high 60's Diesel high 90's

On 3/23/2020 at 1:42 AM, tolsen said:

3 posts with links to same Zika virus video. You must have contracted a new brain virus Specter?

Ha ha! Every time I uploaded it , it showed a black screen. Go figure!

Before you go and hide under a blanket why don't you do some research about how many people died of HIV and other viruses. Why was there no World Pandemic Closure then?

And why would the Stock market start to crash with a few thousand people with this so called dying from C19?

No my friend this is a hoax and you are the victim.

Research how many people died of the flu last year and every year. Why was there no panic then?

I hope you were not one of the toilet paper hoarders, mass hypnosis is a very powerful tool!

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/history-of-pandemics-deadliest/

BUY NOW.png

Can someone explain the logic of this self isolation?

After a week or two or three or four and the spread count keeps climbing then what?

Rush to the conveniently provided Vaccine centers and get dosed up?

Then wait a month or two to see if the C19 count has leveled off?

If not then what? Start burning your clothes, currency and fresh food because it is spreading that way also!

Add pets to the list for extermination!

Interesting note to consider.

CUI BONO? (Literally meaning "who benefits?," cui bono? is a rhetorical Latin legal phrase used to imply that whoever appears to have the most to gain from a crime is probably the culprit. More generally, it's used in English to question the meaningfulness or advantages of carrying something out.)

If C19 is mainly targeting the sick and elderly who benefits from this?

I wonder how much money the government will save in pension payouts?

How much will be saved in unnecessary health care services when the needy are reduced?

How much will insurance companies save in health care services?

The list goes on and on....

1 hour ago, Specter said:

Ha ha! Every time I uploaded it , it showed a black screen. Go figure!

Because you're new, you're probably blocked from posting media. Ironically, every time you posted it, they showed up in my feed.

Before you go and hide under a blanket why don't you do some research about how many people died of HIV and other viruses. Why was there no World Pandemic Closure then?

Because HIV was only spread through direct exchange of bodily fluids... sexual contact, sharing needles, or blood transfusions. And because it was largely spreading in the LGBT community, which was socially stigmatized at that time, resources were not deployed to properly research the root cause and how to treat/cure it.

COVID-19 is a highly contagious virus that is not very well understood. It has literally only been in existence in humans since December 2019. They are working as fast as they can to understand how it spreads, and what factors make things worse.

And why would the Stock market start to crash with a few thousand people with this so called dying from C19?

Panic selling, triggered by insider trading (such as U.S. senators who were briefed on the virus two months ago, and liquidated their assets).

No my friend this is a hoax and you are the victim.

You'll have to do a better job than that. Show your sources. 

Research how many people died of the flu last year and every year. Why was there no panic then?

The flu is well understood, and there is a new vaccine every year. Most people die of the flu because they think it's "just a cold" and don't seek treatment until they are literally drowning in their own bodily fluids. Ignorance kills more people of flu-related illness. The disease itself is very treatable.

And that's the last you'll hear from me on this subject, because I'm adding you to my block list.

2 people like this

We have digressed too far from the original topic. 

If this does not stop, I intend to request either non relevant posts to be deleted or simply freeze the whole thread. 

I built a new BBQ to fill my afternoon while social distancing from the wife.and her mother....AUGH....!!!!

....tomorrow I'm starting on the engine again.
OH I also found out why my ALT died.....it's been a busy day.....!

We need a thread about how to remain sane during this pandemic lockdown. 

I suggest Specter start it. 

1 person likes this

I predict America will be hit hard by Corona as led by fools. 

Keep on top of Corona on below site:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

By the way, the master fool just made another idiotic tweet:

Our people want to return to work. They will practice Social Distancing and all else, and Seniors will be watched over protectively & lovingly. We can do two things together. THE CURE CANNOT BE WORSE (by far) THAN THE PROBLEM! Congress MUST ACT NOW. We will come back strong!”

1 person likes this

I also predict Corona will be the end of Trump. 

1 person likes this

Was told all I need were gloves and a face mask to go shopping.

People in the store and the police were not amused.:wacko:

1 person likes this