Silvat0p88

Wastegate actuator upgrade?

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey guys does anyone know where i can buy an upgraded wastegate (i.e a better than stock one) actuator for my euro4 smart 451 turbo non brabus. Im looking to buy a pipercross filter , turbosmart boost control, some NGK iridium laser ILKR7B8 (colder plugs)and a re map  but need help on the wastegate actuator. I could see figures of up to 133hp  looking around 0.6-1.0 boost with this setup . any help and opinion is welcome. 

Edited by Silvat0p88
More info

Try MW-SMART.com in Germany.....email them and ask....they do respond quickly most of the time, a very busy place.   OR SmartMadness....?

I would search out Smart car mods in England and Europe for this stuff as you had far more than we did/do. We're a Canadian site  which really specializes in CDI but also have some knowledge in the gassers....

2 hours ago, Willys said:

Try MW-SMART.com in Germany.....email them and ask....they do respond quickly most of the time, a very busy place.   OR SmartMadness....?

I would search out Smart car mods in England and Europe for this stuff as you had far more than we did/do. We're a Canadian site  which really specializes in CDI but also have some knowledge in the gassers....

Appreciate the response 💯 I'll fish around