Pennyr

Front/Rear wheel placement

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i dont know if this is the right section to post this question in and if it isn't, someone please redirect it to the appropriate place. Anyway, i just had a question regarding the position of the front and rear wheels. The front wheels sit inward and the rears outward this i know, but has anyone measured the difference? I hope i'm making sense? lol I'm asking because i wanted to order wheel spacers and have them be here by the time i get my car so i can have them installed but am not sure what to go with. I'd want the tires to be flush or close to flush with the fender edge and i'm pretty sure i'd have to push the fronts out with either 15mm spacers or 20mm spacers but what do i do with the back? Or do i just put spacers on the fronts? I'd want it to be equal. Thank You. :)

I’m thinking I posted this in the wrong place. Either that or no one ever measured. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hmmm.....get a straight edge and place it on the side of the tire and run that up to your fender where you want the tire to ride at.....measure and you'll get the distance or width of your required spacer.  5 mm isn't much.....I do not know your answer just how you need to determine the look you are after. Personal preferance at this point I'm afraid.   Sorry.

Yes, I suppose I just need to be patient and wait for the car to come! I‘m guessing I’ll either only put spacers on the front or I’ll have the fronts along with a small spacer on the rear. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry, I’m just being impatient! 😬

No problem at all.....I'm well versed in the art of impatiency....lol

You never know, you might just like it like it is..??...lol

From using Google, front track should be 1283mm, rear 1385mm.

I prefer performance over aesthetics and run 215 tires on 7.5" x 16" Team Dynamic Smartie rims, front and back.